The Lebanese Center for Civic Education LCCE is a Non Governmental Organization working since 2007 to empower youth and women to be change makers in their communities.
To spread concepts of youth participation in building sustainable society empowered with adequate knowledge and skills to effectively produce positive change.
LCCE Main Fields of Activity are divided in 2 sectors:
-Community Development & Youth Economic Empowerment
- Developing Curricula on Entrepreneurships, soft skills development, and vocational trainings
- Facilitating youth and women access to labor market
- Building youth skills and knowledge on entrepreneurship
- Developing social cohesion approach and acceptance of others at communities level
- Civic and non-sectarian culture
- Strengthening the culture of human rights among youth
- Strengthening the culture of conflict resolution using democratic and non violent means
- Developing curricula and interactive teaching modules for schools on civic and human rights issues
- Strengthening the internal capacities of civil society
- Suggestion of legal and legislative alternatives
- Exchanging experiences in a culture of dialogue